Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Antique school and presentation awards

 Antique school and presentation awards 
I have something to post!! This was a draft so it already had the images. Grateful and relieved to have something for all my followers and new visitors. Someone listed or mentioned me on pintrest and today the number of visitors has soared. I have ask for an invite to join pintrest and look forward to checking it out.
These images are of book awards from antique children's books. A student who did well at something was given a book. Imagine how that book would be cherished.
Thank you for all the comments with suggestions for my dead computer. I did get the old one to turn on but the new monitor stays blank when connected to it. I also found many of my images in Picasa but have to figure out the newer version. So lots of progress. Much love to you all, Louise
Just a reminder, the images are free for your personal use in scrap booking, ATC and other pretty things you make.




8 comments:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

these are just fantastic! thank you for sharing them with us...they will make wonderful indexes for the backs of ATC's.....

Sarah said...

I sent you an invite to Pinterest. I have heard that if you request one it could take forever.
I love the colors in the first presentation page...gorgeous! Thank you!

The Feathered Nest said...

Thank you so very much sweet Louise, your images gifts are always so beautiful to me!! I just sent you an invite for Pinterest too! hugs and love, Dawn

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweetie, with the new Blogger format when you click on pics, they've made it harder to save the largest size possible. I've posted this on my blog if you're interested in passing it on to your readers:

For you to be able to save the LARGEST size of my images:

Right click on the image.
Left click "OPEN LINK IN NEW WINDOW"
Then....Left click the image AGAIN.....
you will now have the FULL SIZED IMAGE.

Now you can right click it to "save image as"
and save it to your own computer.

Cindy said...

I think these are fabulous, you will love pinterest....I think I might be addicted to it. lol. have a fabulous day. take care.

Unknown said...

these are soooooooo beautiful! merci.....merci!

peggy gatto said...

I will use these in so many ways, thank you!

Andrea Conard Lowry said...

Thank you!