Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Antique Railroad advertisement's featuring Native American pottery and baskets for instant art, collage and frames for scrap booking

 Thought these old train advertisements where so neat I just had to share them. They maybe a good reference for native American basket and pottery design. They are posted as frames and in black and white so they could be used for a variety of uses. I can just see a store in the southwest making a sign out of the frames. Perfect for scrap booking of your summer vacations in Arizona.
My grandparents left a few Santa Fe railroad ephemera items so there are only a few graphics. This is a third quick post. There are so many graphics and photographs that I want to share there will most likely be a fourth!
Louise
My Grandmother had a basket collection that was lost in one of their moves. In newspaper clippings and my family history I should be a 6th generation Californian. So far I have not found a branch that was here earlier than 1870's that would result in six generations. Just a little personal genealogy tad-bit.

1 comment:

Clear Crick Cottage said...

Absolutely beautiful!
Thank you!
-Sherilyn